Want to get paid twice for being a fundraiser?
Write for Expert Fundraiser.
Alan Sharpe, our publisher, is ready to pay you a one-time flat fee or an ongoing royalty for putting your knowledge of fundraising down on paper.
If you are an expert in at least one area of fundraising, and if you know enough to write a how-to guide on your topic, Alan wants to hear from you.
If your area of specialization is one that Alan feels is in high demand, he will commission you to write a special report, handbook or ebook on your topic, and pay you for your efforts.
Here are the topics that Expert Fundraiser needs your help with:
- Raising money from local businesses
- Facebook fundraising
- How to run a silent auction
- How to manage third-party fundraising events
- How to use social media to raise money for your next special event
- How to get free radio, TV and print publicity for your charity or event
- How to organize and run a walkathon or run
- How to organize and run a fundraising dinner
- How to organize and run a fundraising gala
- 101 products to sell at your next fundraiser
- How to raise funds with online peer-to-peer tools and team fundraising webpages
- How to use YouTube for fundraising
- Where to look for grants
- How to write a grant proposal
If you have written (or are willing to write) a book, handbook, textbook or other helpful resource, learn how you can get paid in for your expertise by writing for Expert Fundraiser.